Friday, June 25, 2010

Which ones better?maxfactor lipstick(colour perfection)?avon or loreal?

i dont want its dry on may lipWhich ones better?maxfactor lipstick(colour perfection)?avon or loreal?
Try the brand ';Milani';. Great lipstick! Won't dry out and stays on longer than any other I have tried and I've tried ALOT! It comes in tons of colors and sells for either $2.99 or $3.99. Give them a try, I think you'll like them! They sell it at Walgreens, CVS, Wal-Mart, Target, just about everywhere.Which ones better?maxfactor lipstick(colour perfection)?avon or loreal?
What about Maybelline.


I think it's cheap and good.
If that's your only choices go with the loreal. I use to use it before I got into MaryKay. It's the only one that might come close. I don't suggest Avon because I have yet to find anything from it that works.





MaryKay is much better though, they have the best selling lipstick in the world. And...there's a reason for that. :)
I like maxfactor the best.
loreal

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers