Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What brand of lipstick actually lasts longest? ?

Any tips for keeping color on my lips would be appreciated; I can't seem to keep a color on my lips very long at all!What brand of lipstick actually lasts longest? ?
Revlon makes great lip stains. They last longer than all lip sticks put together and are in really nice colours too.What brand of lipstick actually lasts longest? ?
Clinique has one that lasts a long time. I got the honeynut lipstick and it lasts a long time. You could also try a lipstain. Benefit has a really good one that can be used on the cheeks too. You can also try a long wear lipstick by revlon.
MAC Lipsticks - These ones: The Matte range, The Mattene range %26amp; the Amplified range.
CoverGirl.
Elizabeth Arden. I just started using it last month and the color stays almost all day!
Estee Lauder and Chanel, my mummy uses them and I have a few now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers