Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I make my lipstick last longer?

Most days I just line my lips with a Rimmel London Lip Liner, apply my MAC lipstick, blot it and then add some gloss. Then within 5 minute its completely gone. What can I do to make it last longer?How can I make my lipstick last longer?
i have a few ideas for you :


1. try a lip stain, this stains the lips the colour and lasts alot longer(can be taken off with make up remover)


2. Try the 16 hour lipglosses, they actually do work.


3.Colour in your lips completely with your lip liner and then apply your lipstick, this usually helps make it last longer





All the best xxxHow can I make my lipstick last longer?
Try Lipcote :


http://www.lipcote.com/


It's a sealer thing for your lipstick which is supposed to be waterproof, kissproof etc..


It's totally clear and looks sort of like a nail varnish %26amp; you just paint a thin layer over your lips. If you want to you can also add gloss over the top of it.


It's got loads of good reviews %26amp; I bought one recently and it does really work.





Rimmel also does an alternative :


http://www.rimmellondon.com/UK/products/鈥?/a>





But I would definitely give Lipcote a try as it's probably much better %26amp; I don't think it's that expensive, 拢4 tops, but I got mine from Bodycare for 拢2.50





Hope this helps %26amp; good luck :D
i always get an ice cube and smooth it over my lips when i wear lipstick. for some reason, this helps, and i dont know why. but it works.
use a good lip pencil first ..then put powder foundation over your lips before you apply it and also remember too much lip gloss makes it fade quicker
dont put the gloss over it, it only strips the lipstick. instead use a lipstick which has a natural shine or gloss
put foundation on your lips first then line them add your lipstick blot na dyour done..i dont wear lipstick only liner and the MAC gloss and it works for me
Try rubbing vaseline over them after you apply.
you could try using a lip primer before applying your lipstick.
I use a rimmel lipstick apply with a lipbrush blot %26amp; reapply it does last very well
Re-apply
put a clear coat of gloss over it
Don't use it, (sorry couldn't help it)
re-apply it after you eat,drink or kiss its the only way sadly.
  • girl myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting providers