Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I make my lipstick color last longer???

I use different lipstick brands, like Lancome and CoverGirl, and obviously the ones that are meant to last longer, usually do. But is there anything else I can do to mkae it last a long time? I have heard that if you brush powder on your lips before applying lipstick, it will last longer, and I've tried it, but I'm not sure if it actually worked.





Any other suggestions for how to make my lipstick last longer, so that I don't have to re-apply too often at a Halloween party I'm going to???How can I make my lipstick color last longer???
I have heard that if you put concealer on your lips, followed by filling in all of your lips with a lip lipliner, then your listick, that it should last much longer. And if your lips get dry after all that, then put a little gloss in the middle of your lips with your finger to spread it out. Good luck!How can I make my lipstick color last longer???
well just use the lip linner all over ur lip first then put on the lipstick lol!
They covergirl kind that is supposed to last all day really does...i forget what its called but its the kind where you put on the color part and let it dry completely, and then you just have this other glossy part you re-apply to keep it looking shiny and not flat. it stays on FOREVER, you actually have to use makeup remover to get it off.
putting powder over the lipstick will help it stay because it drys it out....but really...it takes 2 seconds to put on lipstick...is it really that much trouble to reapply?
stop usen your lips for everything and it might last longer.
but chap stick on first
when doing your makeup use foundation to cover your lips, after you put on your lipstick take a tissue to blot, keep the tissue on your lips and use a brush to apply loose powder thru the tissue on your lips. This entire technique will help your lipstick stay on longer. Also a good tip to prevent bleeding or feathering of your color you can use a lip liner in a natural or nude shade.
Your right! Apply one layer of lippy, pat with a tissue and then brush some powder over. After that add another layer of lippy on top! Or buy Max Factor lip ink, OR get lipstick tattood on?
Apply powder, then apply lipstick, apply powder again after 2 min., then apply lipstick again. about 2min. later apply lip gloss. Should work...it works for me...but you do have to apply lip gloss every now and then to keep it lookin fresh.
  • girl myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting providers