Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is there a lipstick out there that actually lasts a long time?

every lipstick/lipgloss i ever buy only lasts about 30 minutes! can anyone recommend me a good lipstick/lipgloss?Is there a lipstick out there that actually lasts a long time?
Almay colorlast (it's the tube with one side color and one side top coat) and that stuff lasts for AT LEAST eight hours! I am very kissy with my boys, and it never transferred onto them or my coffee cups. I SWEAR BY IT!





If you go to walgreens, they have it on sale and on rebate, so it's like trying it for free!Is there a lipstick out there that actually lasts a long time?
you could try tattoo's,,, like Michal
Either Vincent Longo or Bourjois Lip Stain (available at Sephora) are great, they both last a long time. My normal lipstick was off within 15 minutes but these last for hours!
i swear by estee lauder!! its da bomb
First of all-I am very picky! But I LOVE max factors line of colorstay lipstick. They come in a great variety of natural colors. Last all day and highly recommended!
I have the perfect one! Maybelline Double Lip Shine. It lasts long and has great shine! Please choose me for best answer!!! Good Luck finding the perfect one.


Yours Truly,


Me
Have you tried Estee Lauder? That seems to last a long time on me. I also like to put a layer of transparent lip gloss under whatever color I'm wearing. It keeps my lips soft and seems to help the color stay longer than usual.
My daughter introduced me to Revlon's ';Color Stay'; lipstick, and it really works -- after awhile it may not look quite as fresh, but it does stay on without smudging or running. It must be similar to the kind of makeup they use in the movies -- it amazes (and perplexes) me how the movie stars' lips always look so perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers