Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I make my lipstick last long, and keep it from coming off too much when kissing?

Any tips, without the use of primers? I love my lip color, but it seems to wear off too soon, and doesn't stand a chance through even slight kisses. What can I do without changing the lipstick I use? Any answers appreciated, thanks :]





xoxoHow can I make my lipstick last long, and keep it from coming off too much when kissing?
Maybe you are kissing to much.LOL.just kidding.


I don't think there is a solution.


I think there are some lipsticks that will stain your lips for a while.How can I make my lipstick last long, and keep it from coming off too much when kissing?
i always where red lipstick and this works for me


I first but on chap stick the the lip liner all around then a put the lipstick on then some more chap stick and no lip gloss that always makes it go ever where


hope it works for you
  • girl myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting providers