Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My homecoming is tomorrow and I need a lipgloss/lipstick that will last long before i have to reapply ------?

any ideas ? im open for anything :]My homecoming is tomorrow and I need a lipgloss/lipstick that will last long before i have to reapply ------?
YOU CAN TRY THIS ONE 12 HOURS LOOK GO TO THIS PAGE AND YOU'LL SEE IT http://www.maybelline.com/product/lip/index.aspx


YOU CAN BUY IT AT WALMART OR HEB I THINK BUT I'LL GO WITH WALMARTMy homecoming is tomorrow and I need a lipgloss/lipstick that will last long before i have to reapply ------?
A little liquid makeup on the lips, a little transcluent (sp) powder then lipstick. I'm partial to Loreal regular, not moisturizing. I use it cause i don't have time to touch up and it always stays pretty good. The onese that advertise long hours dry your lips out and they feel icky. They work, but even if you don't have lines in your lips, it makes them look a little lined because it's so drying. That's why it stays on. No moisturizers. Letting liquid foundation dry and applying powder makes a good base.
why does it matter be a slut like i was and just make out with every one than do it with the best looking guy
I recommend this one by Elizabeth Arden because it seriously does stay put. I use it every day http://www.cosmeticmall.com/product_deta鈥?/a>
Maxfactor Lipfinity is great.





Otherwise, line your lips, apply think layer of lipstick with a lip brush, blot lightly with a tissue, repeat putting on layer of lipstick, lightly apply some loose powder and finally, apply more lipstick with the lip brush again! It's all about building up the layers.





Have a great time at homecoming :-)
I think using a lip liner under your lipstick should do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers