Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What brand of lipstick will last the longest and won't come off when I eat or drink?

I don't use liner or anything, but I use a very dark shade that shows up pretty well on milk cartons and such. (and cost is an issue)What brand of lipstick will last the longest and won't come off when I eat or drink?
i use covergirl =]What brand of lipstick will last the longest and won't come off when I eat or drink?
Covergirl long last lip shine!!
This is the best its from Maybelline its called super stay gloss. it stays on the whole day it dont crack or flake like some others do, and its just glossy all day even when you eat. trust me i tried so many and this one was the best one ive tried, my mom even loved it when i recommended it to her. It cost about 8.99 at cvs. Try it.
I have truely found the best lipstick/gloss ever. Its the Revlon colorstay overtime. Its a lip gloss kind but it does not have the lip gloss texture. I absolutly love it an it will not come off the entire day.. trust me. You can get it like at walmart, HEB, walgreens. Where ever Revlon is sold. You will love it. It's also only like $8Bucks.
Go on MAC Cosmetics website. They have a lipgloss


called MAC Prolong Wear. And one side its colored


the other side is gloss to keep your lips looking fresh


even though you've just ate, exercised, or even went


for a swim. Its around $35-40 but they'll have it on the


website.
I have found that most traditional lipsticks don't really do the trick. Try a stain instead--the results are much better. This one is great:





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





I also use Benetint by Benefit. Both work well for me!
Your natural God given colour to the lips

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers