Friday, June 25, 2010

I have dark lips.What can I use to cover them before using light colored lipstick?Do they have them in Loreal?

Now, light colored lipstick does not suit my dark lips as the darkerness can be seen beyond the lipstick colorI have dark lips.What can I use to cover them before using light colored lipstick?Do they have them in Loreal?
Using foundation on your lips will dry out the lipstick and may even cause a near crusting effect. It will however take the color out of your lips. If you really want to do this apply a bit of lip balm or chapstick over the foundation.





Instead of looking for really light pale colors look for neutrals that suit your lip color, something with a warmer undertone. Most light lipsticks have a very cool undertone. Chances are if you're trying to use something that won't go over your natural lipcolor it probably won't suit your face as well as something that does. Maybe even try a good clear gloss, it will give you a little shine and still compliment your natural coloring.I have dark lips.What can I use to cover them before using light colored lipstick?Do they have them in Loreal?
Use concealer before applying your lipstick. That will work.
you should use red/pink lip stick then top it off with pink/red lip gloss. if that doesnt work just experiment with different glosses but they shouldnt be too light because then it wont look right
I would try a lip liner that is darker.
try using a foundation on them. However, it may make the lips seem tannish.





If I were you, I'd just find a lipstick that was able to mask the lips without any additional help. Maybe you need to shop around and try before you buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers