Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which brand of lipstick/lip gloss really last long? Tried several expensive brands but they fade or cake up.?

I like MaxFactor Lipfinity. It lasts all day even through eating and drinking. If I apply too heavily I have problems with flaking but I've learned to use a thin layer, allow to dry then use the moisture stick that comes with.Which brand of lipstick/lip gloss really last long? Tried several expensive brands but they fade or cake up.?
covergirl outlast works for meWhich brand of lipstick/lip gloss really last long? Tried several expensive brands but they fade or cake up.?
I personally like MAC!!!
i 鈾?M.A.C.'s Lipglass.. it's worked the best for me..
It's good to use a lip primer, but chapstick works too. Make sure your lips are smooth. You can wet your lips, and rub it with a towel .
lancome juicy tubes works for me. ill put it on n the mornin and and wont have to reapply for another 7-8 hours. they come n all different shades and flavors and add CRAZY shine! been usin for 5 yrs now
MK Signature Creme Lipstick by Mary Kay cosmetics. Here is where to get it: www.marykay.com/cassandralane
  • girl myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting providers