Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ladies, what lipstick do you like the most that is the longest lasting?

I am thinking about selling lipsense lipstick which is supposed to be the longest lasting. What lipsticks do you like, and have you tried lipsense?Ladies, what lipstick do you like the most that is the longest lasting?
I have never heard of Lipsense but Covergirl long lasting lipsticks work really well.Ladies, what lipstick do you like the most that is the longest lasting?
I know its been awhile but if your still thinking about it , I'd go for it.


lipsense is awesome and I sell lots of it! Report Abuse

Darphin!
Mary Kay stays on well. You also get your own consaltant so it helps when your looking for color too!
never tried it but i just put on gloss
i like mac and covergirl, and no i have never tried that kind.
Revlon colorstay is my must-have long-lasting lipcolor. Never tried lipsense.
i just use NY style!
never heard of it in my life! and i use covergirl, it works great!
i love lipgloss so natural
actually I prefer wear lipgloss, well for lipstick Lancome, MAC %26amp; Dior is my favorite.
I sometimes wear the shade ';Really Red'; by Cover Girl. I usually don't buy or use any drug store cosmetics but I love how it stays on forever - literally I can put it on in the morning and it's still on at 8:00p.m.. It's the longest lasting lipstick I have found yet.





BTW - I have never tried lipsense.
never heard of it, but I love and live by MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers