Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where can I get that nude coulour lipstick that lasts long? pic.included so that u can see what Im looking for

Hi guys. I want myself this colour nude lips. I dont want to make it up myself (with make up foundation / powder etc, etc..) I want something that will look just like this one here. I need it to be MATT (not glossy), nude in colour and should last long..I dont want it to be pink or anything..this one is from Avon but Im not sure that Avon's lipstick are good enough..If Im wrong - let me know pls :p anyway suggest me the best ones u know ^^


thank you!Where can I get that nude coulour lipstick that lasts long? pic.included so that u can see what Im looking for
try MAC haft n haftWhere can I get that nude coulour lipstick that lasts long? pic.included so that u can see what Im looking for
try sephora.com


I don't like Avon stuff either!!!
Loreal has good products and natural colors


They are at CVS
try benefitcosmetics.com try the nude lipsticks/gloss
you will not get matte lipgloss in nude.





Mac has something similar to that but it wont look exactly like what youre trying to achieve without some kind of foundation.








I wear that look everyday,I just put on a light layer of foundation on my lips then put a little clear lipgloss over it so its not dry.


it works amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers