Friday, June 25, 2010

My Lipsticks dont last long on my lips?

i used Nars lipstick and some other ones like channel and they are all similer 2 this color


http://a248.e.akamai.net/www.maccosmetic鈥?/a>





but they only last for lik 30min I dont lick my lip or anything they just disappear My Lipsticks dont last long on my lips?
A lip primer will give better hold to your lipsticks. Bare Minerals makes a great lip primer.My Lipsticks dont last long on my lips?
Get a Color Stay or long lasting lipstick...I have tried a few, some dry too fast so if you screw up you look perma screwed up for the day cause that stuff is HARD to get off lol. BUT I found one I LOOOOOVE....it's L'oreal Infallible Lip Color Its in a little silver container that has the lipstick and it's own special moisturizer too cause if you use other chapstick it starts ruining the color stay effect. Seriously, I love it though. I can kiss, eat, etc and it's still there :) Got it at Target.





Also, don't put on any moisturizers BEFORE the lipstick or it won't be color stay and it will go on wrong. And if you put lotion on your whole face before lipstick, avoid lips.
I know it sounds ridiculous but people say that if you put a little bit of cover up on your lips and then lipstick or lip gloss it will stay on longer. It works for me. Just make sure it's not to much cover up because then you will have cover up lips! And actually there are some lipsticks out there that are meant to last longer just shop around :)
before putting the lipstick on, put on a dab of foundation on your lips. After applying, blot 3 times. Then apply again and blot once. Don't forget to draw your finger through puckered lips to avoid lipstick on your teeth. This process will give you nice long lasting color.
Ok, when you apply your lipliner, don't just put it around your lips, fill them completely in with it. Apply a coat of lipstick, blot with a tissue. Now, take a translucent face powder, dust some on your lips. Apply another coat of lipstick, blot again lightly, and you're done!
Get Mary Kay creme lipstick. It doesnt have lipgloss in it but they have so many pretty colors! Just go to www.marykay.com. I reccomend you get the apple berry color because they donate 100% of the purchase to help change women and girls lives. Hope i helped!
There lipsticks that are supposed to last all day. There are pretty good ones by Revlon.





http://revlon.com/ProductCatalog/SubCategory.aspx?CategoryID=2%26amp;SubCategoryID=7
I have the same problem but it doesn't even last 5 minutes. I have lately been putting a touch of vaseline over the top and I find it lasts a bit longer.
that's not strange baby, don't let it sweat u...as long it pops 4 half an hour.yeah!like lil mama.i guess u got sweet lips baby 2 make a mbala wana kiss ya
Buy a eyeshadow/Lip primer. The lipstick will stick to it an it was lasts longer. I got one by lise water for 16$
you probably french kiss a lot








lol
  • girl myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting providers