Friday, December 11, 2009

Where can I find good long lasting lipstick?

I'm really sick of my lipstick wearing off after 30 minutes of it being on my lips...I've tried ';infallible lip color'; (the one from the commercial with Beyonce) and it was really good but it ran out so quickly :(





What is the best long lasting lipstick that I can find at a drugstore or common store like Target/Walmart???





Where can I find good long lasting lipstick?
My favorite is Maybelline Super Stay Lip Color and it lasts 16 hours.


You can get it at Wal-Mart.Where can I find good long lasting lipstick?
My favorite is the cover girl lasting lipstick. Sometimes I actually wake up with it still on. If you have a CVS or Walgreen's near you it sometimes is buy one get one free. Those drugstores also have a 100% return policy on make-up.
Try Max Factor Long Lasting lip color. Also a trick you can do is blot your lips lips with powder (that you use on your face) either before or after you put on your lipstick. Doing that will help your lip color stay on longer.
walmart they are cheaper and more variety
  • hair highlights
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting providers