Friday, December 11, 2009

What's the best long lasting lipstick?

How long does it last? What about if you eat? How about being dry or caking?What's the best long lasting lipstick?
Hmmm if you want something more long lasting I think you should consider buying a lipstain. Benefit cosmetics makes a nicely colored one otherwise Covergirl has some on the cheaper side that work just fine (though have to be reapplied more often). The Covergirl lipstains also come in a variety of colors so that you can find the shade that suits you best. Benefit comes in only one shade. If you have dry/broken lips, you should invest in a good lip exfoliant. My lips chap badly in the winter season and for that I use Sara Happ's lipscrub, which have also been spotted used by stars such as Jennifer Aniston. The lipscrub by Sara Happ is pricey though I got my pot for 30 bucks + tax but I do find it lasts a long time. I'm sure if you look around you'll find cheaper (maybe even better) ones.





Hope this helps you! :DWhat's the best long lasting lipstick?
any lipstain. i think covergirl has one.








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


answer mine??(:
covergirl long lasting








hope i helpd

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers