Friday, December 11, 2009

What kind of long lasting lipstick or gloss do you prefer?

But, not the kind with the 2 step paint and gloss type thing. The dryness drives me crazy. What do you use and why do you like it?What kind of long lasting lipstick or gloss do you prefer?
Mac Lipglass and there is a new one that has more pigment in it and it lasts all day...really!!! I am addicted and the colors are great.What kind of long lasting lipstick or gloss do you prefer?
For every day, I use Clinique lipstick, and sometimes put a Clinique gloss over top. Both last pretty long. If I am going out and want something to really last, I use my lipliner all over my lips, then put the lipstick on top. When I perform, I use Yves Rocher liquid lipliner that comes in a container that looks like eyeliner. It isn't forgiving so be careful when you line your lips. Then I color in my lips with it. It's kind of dry, but when you put complementary lipstick over top, your lips should moisten up again. I hate to keep reapplying and this will last thru performances and eating.
i find wearing lipstick under my lip gloss makes it last for ages
I just bought some Make Up Forever ';Super Lip Gloss';. It is a tad bit sticky, but it doesn't dry out lips like a lot of gloss and it stays on forever! Yesterday I put it on in the morning and at 3pm it was still there! It's a gloss, so it's just a hint of color but I've never found something sheer that will stay on like that.
HMMM JUST PUT A LITTLE BIT OF BABY OIL ON UR LIPS THEN SUM LIPGLOSS
i like NYC brand
Avon beyond color plumping lip color,lots of pretty colors and it has a moisturiser and sunblock. Its the only lipstick I will use.
MAC lipglass is great. It comes in lots of colors and the shine/color lasts for a long time.
i like none...that junk makes kissing messy:p
Clinique. I love their pink beach. It has great color and shine all in one and lasts a log time. Go check them out!
Revlon super lustrous or Revlon lipglide. They're top ranking products! See this source for why.


http://www.beautyqa.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers