Friday, December 11, 2009

Long lasting lipstick - Which is the best?

I have tried two brands of long lasting lipstick. One was sticky and had a separate shiny top coat. The other one was grainy feeling and had a moisturizing top coat. They both dried my lips out.





I love how long these stay on. Is there one that isn't drying, sticky, or grainy feeling?





I hear that Lancome lip stain is good with lip gloss over it.





What's your favorite?Long lasting lipstick - Which is the best?
Revlon is the best - once you've applied it a couple of times throughout the day it sort of stains your lips so you just need to add a dab of gloss to keep it looking fresh!Long lasting lipstick - Which is the best?
Benefit Cosmetics carries a product called Shelaq and it is a liquid you can put over lipstick eyeliner and it works great
Donna C I agree with you. I like Revlon lip stain. You cannot apply too much tough, it dries out your lips. I have almost all the colors and they are pretty!
Lip liner pencil is the best stay on product that doesn't dry your lips out. You should use a lip primer before using any long lasting or non-transfer lipstick.
Anything from ';Artistry';!
niether. you should go to sephora and get a different lip stick. It has the best long lasting lip stick. it is cute too.
Heres a tip: wear lipgloss over ur lipstick. My lipstick usually lasts 30 min. but w/ lipgloss it lasted 3 hrs!!
Lancome has the best ones.
ladys maybeline
I like MAC even though it can feel dry, so long as you reapply moisturizer you're fine. It stays on forever!
I like Maybelline Superstay Lip Color

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers