Friday, December 4, 2009

Hey. i am looking for a matte no gloss/shine lipstick to match my skin colour?? can't find one anywhereeeeee!

it may sound odd but my naturally red lips don't suit me at all and no other colour does either. i have used foundation and mainly concealer on my lips for years but they dry out so much because obviously concealer isn't meant to go on lips.


any help would be appreciated :] thanks. x.Hey. i am looking for a matte no gloss/shine lipstick to match my skin colour?? can't find one anywhereeeeee!
You need MAC lip erase. You can find it at Pro stores, or on ebay. Much better for your lips than concealer.Hey. i am looking for a matte no gloss/shine lipstick to match my skin colour?? can't find one anywhereeeeee!
got to a store that sells make up.. not difficult
omg! you have to go the MAc store and ask them to try on Myth. its amazing! i use it everywhere everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Erm try Rimmel or collection 2000 they do really good ones.
go to the mac store and ask for a matte nude shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers