Friday, December 11, 2009

Does n e 1 know how 2 get cover girls long lasting lipstick off of my daughters face? I have tried scrubbing?

My daughter smeared this strong LONG lasting lipstick all over her face and I cannot get it off, I tried soap and scrubbing...but it wont budge...help, I cannot take her out in public like this!!Does n e 1 know how 2 get cover girls long lasting lipstick off of my daughters face? I have tried scrubbing?
use make-up remover or baby oil, try olive oil anything greasy.





oh and hide your make-up somewhere out of reach for children?





haha.





best of luck,


xDoes n e 1 know how 2 get cover girls long lasting lipstick off of my daughters face? I have tried scrubbing?
use baby oil, or even cooking oil. Don't scrub her poor little skin! just wipe it gently. smear some on, wait a bit, then wipe it off. That stuff is oil soluble, not water. If that doesn't work well enough, chapstick or vasoline would help, too.





I use that brand, and when I want change colors, it's easy to get off with some oil if I'm home, or just a chapstick if I'm out.
Peanut Butter!!!!! Apply a little bit of peanut butter with a cotton swab to your daughter's face. The peanut butter will remove the oily substance from the listick and it will be come easier to remove! Good luck!
makeup remover. If you have baby oil/ baby oil gel....try that. Just make sure you use a scrub afterwards so you don't block her pores.
try make up remover maybe?
Im very sorry but i dont have an anwser to that but next time you could try letting them do that...! :p
try eye make-up remover. If that doesn't work use either baby oil or vegetable oil.
lol i thought that queen latifa was joking, must be some good lipstick, but i wouldnt know :P
try baby oil... it usually works as a pretty good make-up remover
makeup remover
you could try make-up remover, olive oil works good too :D


good luck x
I used cold cream..back in the day that took off everything..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers