Friday, December 11, 2009

What's a good matte skin tone lipstick for men?

I have relatively big lips that stand out cause they're pretty bright-colored too, red and such. Once a friend was applying some make up cream on my face to cover up a bruise for a high-school fashion show and happened to go over my lips as well. The result actually looked very nice, my lips weren't as accentuated and rest of my face stood out without getting all the attention on my lips since they were almost equal to my skin tone.





So my general question is, what's a good nearly skin-tone lipstick for men?What's a good matte skin tone lipstick for men?
depends on your skin tone:


if you have olive skin- try MAC myth


If you have fair skin- try freckletone by MAC


and if you have dark skin try- MAC coconutty What's a good matte skin tone lipstick for men?
I think men shouldn't wear lipstick. It rubs off and ppl will know you're wearing it and it'll look weird. But if you insist, just go to the store and look, they have plenty of flesh colored lipstick, concealer would also be an option you might want to look into.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers