Friday, December 11, 2009

What is your favorite long lasting lipstick? Also favorite lip gloss?

MAC lip glass, it last forever plus you only have to use a littleWhat is your favorite long lasting lipstick? Also favorite lip gloss?
Revlon colour stay lipstick and liquid lipstick.They last as long as you want them to.What is your favorite long lasting lipstick? Also favorite lip gloss?
rimmel has the best long lasting lipstick!
i don't like the long lasting lip sticks, they feel weird and always get on my teeth. i love burt's bee lip gloss. it's wonderful!
Loreal
Revlon Colorstay lasts forever and stains the lip-it's great. Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss is fabulous.
lipglow or honeygloss
There is no other gloss than MAC Lipglass. It is the gloss of choice for celebrities and makeup artists.
MAC is always the way to go. Their lipgloss called Glass lasts forever on your lips and doesn't make them all sticky like some products. As far as long-lasting lipstick, I agree that you are better off with a lip tint that can be easily applied rather than the gross-feeling long-lasting lipsticks.
I personally love Mary Kay lipstick and lip gloss.....they both last for quite a while especially if you use lip liner over the entire lip first!
Avon's My Lip Miracle in Totally Twig is my fav. It lasts all day, moisturizes my lips and doesn't smear, stain or feel icky!
I'm not a really big fan of long lasting lipstick, because of the dry-lips feeling, but since I'm a Clinique freak, I like Really Raspberry, VERY long lasting and very nice color. As for lip gloss, It's DEFINITELY glosswear for lips Stellar Plum, Clinique too! It's a little bit glittery, your boyfriend will hate it, but your girlfriends will find it very cute. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers