Friday, December 11, 2009

What are some good matte lipsticks that are sold in drugstores?

According to all the magazines, matte lipstick is in again, and I was thinking about trying it. I would be able to use a bold color and still have it look muted and sexy. Plus, I'm getting a little tired of shiny lip glosses.





I know mac and a few other expensive brands have matte lipstick, but I'm looking for something I can get in a drugstore, and something that's affordable. If anyone knows where I can find that, I'd really appreciate it.





Oh, and if you do give a name brand, BE SPECIFIC about exactly what kind to get. Each company has a million things, and I need to know where to look.What are some good matte lipsticks that are sold in drugstores?
ive always loved matte look..I hate that chicken grease(lip gloss) it feels sticky and gross..and ur hair sticks against it...annoying..and u have to reapply ever 2 hours or after u eat!





but the best in everything...is MAC...highly pigmented, quality,variety..they have everything..its pricey though!!! worth it.


drugstore brand would have to be maybelline superstay color


http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Lip/Li鈥?/a>What are some good matte lipsticks that are sold in drugstores?
mayebellin or loreal hip

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers