Sunday, December 13, 2009

Best way to make lipstick long lasting? Even lip liner as lipstick?

I have used lip liner all over my lips in the past, just make sure it matches your lipstick perfectly so you can't see it underneath. Now it put a very light coat of foundation , whether I am using liquid or mineral, and it seems to help. Other than that, I just have to touch up after about 6 hrs or so.Best way to make lipstick long lasting? Even lip liner as lipstick?
uhm.


well what i do is put lipstick on..wait for like 5 minutes for it to ';settle';


then i put a coat of shiny gloss over it.


idk it works for me.





good luck :]Best way to make lipstick long lasting? Even lip liner as lipstick?
Apply a layer of lipstick. Blot. Add a very light layer of powder. Apply another layer of lipsitck. Blot lightly. It will last quite awhile.
  • hair highlights
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting providers